October Business Development Breakfast
For those of you who thought you had missed out on coming to hear Tristan Gray teach us about important online stuff, fret no more!
Join the members and guests of Arro HQ for a business development and networking breakfast. Complimentary for members plus 1 guest. Includes coffee, tea, light breakfast munchies and Arro HQ’s signature cupcakes!
Topic: 5 steps to easily calculate ROI of your website & online marketing campaigns.
Presented by Arro HQ’s very own co-worker Tristan Gray from Studio 56.
Most businesses these days are investing money into their website and various channels of marketing such as Facebook, SEO, PPC, email marketing and more but have no idea which channels are generating the best return on investment. In today’s session, Tristan Gray, Co-Founder of Studio 56, will show you 5 steps to easily and accurately measure all the enquiries, phone calls and sales that you website is generating for your business.
We will cover;
- The importance of calculating the lifetime value of a new client for your business
- Easily measure all your online enquiries – emails, contact forms, sales & bookings
- What is Dynamic call tracking and how does it work
- New lead to conversion rates and the importance of using a CRM to manage leads
- Monthly summary of figures and what to look for.
By the end of the session, you will have the tools and knowledge to independently track the performance of your website and marketing without the need for complicated agency reports.
Come and join us at Arro HQ.
C O – W O R K – C O L L A B O R A T E – I N S P I R E